Be it down after taking a bath or on your pillow after waking up; it can be really frustrating to find hair strands fall out. Believe it or not, hair falls is very common for both men and women. According to the American Academy of Dermatology, an average person has approximately 100,000 hair strands on his head and losing 50-100 of them per day is perfectly normal.
However, shedding more than a hundred in a day is considered as excessive hair loss. This can be caused by several factors:
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Lack of iron and protein
- Hair Styling Habits
- Unhealthy Scalp
- Alopecia Areata
- Cancer Treatments
- Incorrect Dieting
Whatever the reason for your hair loss may be, there are many measures to control this condition. Hence, Bee Choo Origin is here today to share some tips to promote optimal hair growth and ways to revert your hair to its original strength.
Watch your diet
Food plays an essential role in hair growth. They can either trigger some of the above-listed factors or decrease the formation of harmful chemicals contributing to hair loss.
- Protein-rich foods help in building and repairing tissues. Thus, preventing your hair from becoming dry and brittle. Some good sources of protein are chicken, fish, nuts, beans, milk, eggs, and green & leafy vegetables.
- It also helps to pay attention to the health of your scalp so eat more of foods that are rich in Omega-3 and antioxidants. These include salmon, soy, flaxseed, onions, garlic, strawberries, and spinach.
- Avoid processed food, fried food, chocolates, candies and ice cream to prevent the overproduction of insulin and sebum.
- Avoid food with high sodium intake such as canned meat or fish, ham, sausage and bacon.
Change your lifestyle – Destress!
As stress can be one of the contributing reason for hair loss (or most health issues), we should work on changing our habits that cause it.
- It is incredibly important to get the right amount of sleep to relax your mind and improve the blood circulation on your scalp.
- Exercise for at least 30 minutes daily to strike a balance on your hormonal levels. Furthermore, exercise also keeps the scalp healthy as sweating frees the pores of your hair from accumulated dust and toxins.
- Avoid smoking as this restricts the blood vessels from nourishing your roots.
- Most of all, surround yourself with more de-stressors to reduce the excessive amount of stress that you may be experiencing. It can simple things like taking a warm bath, listening to your favourite jams and doing your favourite hobbies
Wash your hair regularly and adequately.
In a hot and humid country like Singapore, people take their baths at least twice daily. It is incredibly essential as it keeps your hair and scalp clean from dirt and excess oil. It also saves you from getting dandruff and other hair infections. However, we should also consider the type of shampoo we use.
Here are some of the best shampoo for different scalp types:
Bee Choo Origin amino shampoo series is gentle yet effective! It cleanse your scalp without drying it out.
Formulated with Bee Choo Essence | Bee Choo Origin proprietary herbal concentrate, extracting the best nutrients from only the most premium and effective Chinese herbs which is scientifically designed to stimulate hair growth, promote blood circulate, reduce inflammation, and ease scalp issues! Not only that, anti-dandruff ingredient piroctone olamine is added to fight the fungus that causes dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis.
1. Rebalance Amino Shampoo
Best shampoo for those with oily scalp, flat or greasy hair, while facing scalp acne and hair loss.
2. Recover Amino Shampoo
Best shampoo for those with sensitive, itchy or easily-irritated scalp. Suitable for those who face scalp eczema, scalp psoriasis.
3. Rehydrate Amino Shampoo
Best shampoo for those with dry-balanced scalp with dull and dry hair.
Visit Bee Choo Origin for all natural Herbal Hair Treatment
At Bee Choo Origin, we believe in solving the problem right from the roots (Yes, we mean your hair roots and scalp).
Hence, we would recommend individuals who are experiencing hair loss to give our effective Herbal Hair Treatment a try!
At Bee Choo Origin, our Signature Herbal Hair Treatment is freshly made with all-natural herbs and ingredients. Our Herbal Hair Treatment not only helps maintain your healthy scalp but is also beneficial for individuals facing scalp issues such as:
- Hair Loss
- Itchy Scalp
- Oily Scalp
- White/Grey Hair
- Post-Pregnancy Hair Loss
Want to give your hair a second chance? Give our Herbal Hair Treatment and hair care products a try!