Natural Grey Hair Treatment in Malaysia
About Grey Hair & Treatment
Grey hair can be frustrating and annoying. Can one reverse grey hair? Unfortunately you are not able to do so. This is why: the moment melanin production stops in a particular hair follicle, it is permanent. In other words, it means that all hair produced by that follicle will permanently be either white or grey. What most people do to treat their grey hair is to dye it with another colour for e.g. black or other colours. However if you are dying it with chemicals you might want to think twice due to side effects on your well-being, on your health.
Our All Natural Herbal Hair Treatment cover the white and grey colour of your hair with a natural copper brown colour while leaving black hair unchanged. Usually hair colouring treatment changes the colour of both natural (or black) hair and grey hair into the “new” colour.
Because our herbal treatment is chemical free and plays on the unique strength of the precious Chinese Herbs formulation, it is leaving your natural/black hair unchanged in colour while covering the colour of your grey hair into copper brownish colour. This copper brownish colour originates from the natural herb mixture which contains brownish herbs, hence the natural herb dye takes effect.
Our herbal hair treatment works to improves the health of the scalp, by allowing it to absorb nutrients similar to how humans gain nutrients from eating vitamins and nutritious food. The reason why our herbal hair treatment is effective is because we are able to deliver nutrients essential for your scalp into the roots of your hair on the scalp.
Bee Choo Origin Herbal Hair Treatment is popular and constantly trusted across the years because our herbal hair treatment is:
- Safe and non-invasive (nothing painful)
- 100% natural Chinese precious herbs and effective
- You can do one treatment at a time, pay every time
- Price Transparent and Affordable at RM 128 to RM 198 only
*We only use traditional Chinese precious herbs, like Ginseng, He Shou Wu, Dang Gui, Ling Zhi etc, we are not able to control the colour density outcome. Due to the herbal colour, it will “convert” your grey hair to brownish copper colour while leaving your black hair unchanged. This is the beauty of natural herbs and the unique formula that we use.
Why Do Our Hair Turning Gray?
According to WebMD, hair turns grey when color-producing cells stop producing pigment, says Jeffrey Benabio, MD, a dermatologist at Kaiser Permanente in San Diego. Naturally occurring hydrogen peroxide can also build up in the hair, bleaching the color.
Typically, white people start going grey in their mid-30s, Asians in their late 30s, and African-Americans in their mid-40s. Half of all people have a significant amount of grey hair by the time they turn 50.
A white person is considered to be prematurely grey if his or her hair turns grey by age 20; grey before 30 is early for African-Americans.
According to an article on medium comparing Asians and Africans: “74% of people between the ages of 45 and 65 have grey hair, with an average intensity of 27%. Within this age group, men have more grey hairs than women. The age at which hair begins to turn grey and the increase in grey hair with age appear to be clearly linked to ethnic and geographical origin. At a similar age, subjects of Asian or African descent, who have the darkest hair, have fewer grey hairs than those of Caucasian origin, who have lighter hair tones. While men have on average significantly more grey hairs than women of the same age, their hair begins to go grey at the temples, whereas women’s grey hairs are more spread out.”
However it has become increasingly common for Asians in their 30s to experience what is now commonly termed as premature white or grey hair.
- Any deficiencies of vitamin B-6, B-12, biotin, vitamin D, or vitamin E can contribute to premature greying.
- Premature greying of a person’s hair is largely connected to genetics, according to a 2013 report in the Indian Journal of Dermatology, Venereology and Leprology.
- Race and ethnicity play roles, as well. Premature greying in white people can start as early as 20 years old, while a person can be as young as 25 years old among Asians, and 30 years in African-Americans populations, according to the same 2013 study.
- While greying is mostly genetic, oxidative stress in the body may play a part when the process happens prematurely. There are conflicting research studies on real-life stress, such as that caused by injury, leading to premature greying.
- One study from New York University, reported in Nature Medicine, finds that the cells responsible for hair colour can be depleted when the body is under stress.
- A 2015 study in the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology also demonstrated that smoking is linked to premature white hair in young men.
- Chemical hair dyes and hair products, even shampoos, can contribute to premature hair greying. Many of these products contain harmful ingredients that decrease melanin. Hydrogen peroxide, which is in many hair dyes, is one such harmful chemical. Excessive use of products that beach hair will also eventually cause it to turn white.
There is no known health hazards associated with having white or grey hair. You could also be in the position where you have a perfectly healthy scalp but also tons of white hair. The texture of the white hair is, however, different from that of your normal hair. This is because Melanin supplies the hair with moisture, thus, without Melanin, the white hair seems to have less “bounce” and looks “dead”.
However, some people who have premature white hair find it bothersome from the appearance point of view. To these people it can be stressful and disturbing for some and could even affect their self-confidence, especially for younger men and women.
The most easy way to sabotage yourself is to use chemical dye to dye or bleach your hair. If a person constantly covers his or her white hair using chemical dye, it damages his or her hair and may even damage the scalp should the chemical dye is not done correctly or too harmful ingredients are in there. Many of our customers with hair loss issue mainly have been victims of doing chemical hair dye. If you have to frequently cover your white hair, one of the most healthiest ways is to use natural dye like ours – extracted from precious Chinese herbs. Give your scalp the best natural vitamin.